Starting in July 2013, we are excited to have an associate dentist joining the West Metro Pediatric Dentistry family!
Dr. Josh Jenkins will be seeing patients at all three of our office locations, allowing for more appointment availability including before and after school times, which we know is such an important thing for all of your school-aged kiddos!
A few fun facts about Dr. Josh:
- Dr. Josh grew up in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
- He graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Idaho State University in 2006.
- In 2010, he graduated from Case Western Reserve University with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree.
- In 2012 he completed his Pediatric Dental Specialty at the University of Florida.
- Dr. Josh is a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Dr. Josh is married to Kathryn; they have 4 children: TJ (8 years old), Kolette (4 years old), and twins Graham and Emmett (18 months old).
- In his spare time, Dr. Josh loves to run, bike, fish, and explore all that Colorado has to offer with his family.
- He loves participating in dental mission tripsto the Dominican Republic
Please help us welcome Dr. Josh to West Metro!